Tuesday, June 22, 2010

60 years!


Heidi and Jon



Our Sweet little family!



Taz and I





This is  us trying to get a family picture...



My Grandparents had their 60th Wedding Anniversary. We had a party for them on June 12th. It was so fun to get together with all the cousins and family. This is a picture of my Mom,her Parnets and her sisters: Louise Welker,Nina Fisher,Ila and Irvin Howard, My mom and Carol Hubbard.





Enjoying the party with Shannon and Heidi



My Brother Heath, his Wife Timi, my Dad, my Brother Houston and his Girlfriend Shannon.



My Cousin Tara with her soon to be Husband Jarom holding Heston and Melissa's baby Emily. Melissa Welker married to my Cousin Heston.



My Cousin Holly holding her new baby Lark with her new Husband Bernie. Also my cousin Matt's Girlfriend Kate and My Cousin Gunner's wife Shawna.



Kiersten. Houston's Daughter.



Heston and Guner.



Dustin and Danny Welker.



Grandpa Howard



Grandma Howard



No comments:

Post a Comment