Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How Lucky I AM !



So Taz took the girls Mother's Day shopping Saturday night Talley was so excited and Taz said she had everything planned out when they got in the truck. While they were shopping I got to relax and  catch up on my People magazine, that could have been my gift right there.  When they got home Talley came running through the door and asked if they could give me my gift tonight. So I agreed and this is what the sweet girls picked out for me: 3 red roses, a Strawberry Shortcake shirt, a card, pepsi, cheetos and lip gloss. They best part was watching how excited the girls were. They are so sweet. I am so lucky to have such sweet girls and such a great Husband. Happy Mothers Day!




(P.S. The blackeye is curtsey of Talley throwing a sippy cup and I happened to be in here\ way)

1 comment:

  1. They sure do know you! So sweet. I am curious though what does your strawberry shortcake shirt look like? You will have to get a picture in it.

    ReplyDelete